REOPENING OF RESEARCH ROOMS
We are anticipating that our Society will be open to members from Tuesday, 7 July 2020, I am hoping that you will be able to resume your normal rostered hours, but I do understand that those monitors who are immune compromised or have the care of someone who is, that you will not feel comfortable in coming back to monitor at the present time.
The arrangements that are being put into place are the following:
· Members are asked to make a phone booking for the time they wish to use our resources and only once a week for the 2 hours until further advised. There will be a committee member in the rooms on the 23rd & 30th June to take bookings for the first week.
· Restricted hours from 10:00 to 12 noon and then from 1:00pm to 3.00pm, and only 2 members and the 2 monitors at any one time.
· The computers to be used are No. 3 and 4 as this gives members and monitors the safe 1.5m between each person.
· Masks are optional but we request that disposable gloves be worn when browsing our books, otherwise the books will have to be quarantined for 24 hours.
· Areas to be sanitised will be all desks tops, monitor keyboards and table in common room and all kitchen equipment.
By having the staggered hours this gives the morning monitors time to sanitise the equipment used and to have lunch if they are rostered on for the day. Afternoon monitors should arrive at 12.45pm for changeover and then sanitise all equipment after 3pm and leave when finished cleaning.
Maggie Heffernan, (Monitor Coordinator)